Date: Thursday, June 22 2017, 11 a.m. EDT
With each passing quarter cyberattacks are becoming increasingly more frequent and potent, causing organizations to adapt out of necessity to these emerging threats. Luckily, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation applications are also advancing rapidly and have finally found their way to cybersecurity.
This webinar will explore the benefits offered by these applications, as well as any vital prerequisites, and barriers for adoption. It will also describe the key current technologies (deep learning, user and entity behavior analytics [UEBA], and cognitive computing), provide insights regarding algorithm training approaches, and describe the current and future state of the market.This webinar will seek to answer key questions:
- How is ML applied in cybersecurity?
- How can companies derive value from it?
- What processes should be automated?
- What data sources should be used for algorithm training?
- What constitutes a good UEBA product?
- What does the future of AI hold for cybersecurity?