Cybersecurity Gets an Upgrade – Machine Learning, Automation, and the Potential for Artificial Intelligence
Date: Thursday, June 22 2017, 11 a.m. US/Eastern
With each passing quarter cyberattacks are becoming increasingly more frequent and potent, causing organizations to adapt out of necessity to these emerging threats. Luckily, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and automation applications are also advancing rapidly and have finally found their way to cybersecurity.
This webinar will explore the benefits offered by these applications, as well as any vital prerequisites, and barriers for adoption. It will also describe the key current technologies (deep learning, user and entity behavior analytics [UEBA], and cognitive computing), provide insights regarding algorithm training approaches, and describe the current and future state of the market.This webinar will seek to answer key questions:
- How is ML applied in cybersecurity?
- How can companies derive value from it?
- What processes should be automated?
- What data sources should be used for algorithm training?
- What constitutes a good UEBA product?
- What does the future of AI hold for cybersecurity?
Related ResearchWebinar: Cybersecurity Gets an Upgrade - Machine Learning, Automation, and the Potential for Artificial Intelligence
- 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Smart Home Data: A Golden Goose Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
- The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?