The coronavirus outbreak will undoubtedly have significant ramifications for technology companies, those companies investing in technology to enhance operations, and the customers of those companies. Some of the key topics we will discuss in this webinar include:
- The impact COVID-19 will have on digital transformation across the consumer and the enterprise markets
- How these changes will create imminent needs for innovative technologies such AR/VR, AI, and robotics technologies
- Expected changes in the infrastructure market landscape and the impact this will have on 5G adoption
- The emergence of Open RAN and vRAN as disruptive technologies, and whether or not the pandemic will accelerate their adoption
- Assessing 5G devices supply chain partnerships: Will the current crisis affect the geographical distribution of manufacturing these devices, and and how will this impact their prices and the development of next-generation products?
- How data traffic and its distribution across fixed and mobile networks will change