The Role of MNOs in the Changing Landscape of IoT Networks
Date: Thursday, Oct. 20 2016, 11 a.m. US/EasternIn this webinar, ABI Research will provide an update on the state of the IoT market. We will review market evolution across connectivity technologies and services revenue generation. This discussion will transition to the battle for IoT network mindshare between proprietary LPWA technologies and the recent 3GPP Release 13 technologies including Cat M and NB-IoT. The webinar will conclude with recommendations for operators to navigate the changing IoT landscape.
Related ResearchThe Role of MNOs in the Changing Landscape of IoT Networks
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Leveraging Blockchain for Industrial Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics
- Location Platforms: Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation & Business Transformation
- How Will Sensors Make Factories Smart?
- Smart Mobility, Smart Cities and Smart Home, the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?