Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
Date: Thursday, March 8 2018, 2 p.m. US/Eastern
This webinar will cover mobile service provider announcements at MWC and will assess how their latest activities indicate future growth. Mobile service providers aim to address enterprise verticals, including manufacturing, transport and utilities, but have done little to truly address opportunities in these areas and build internal expertise before 5G is mainstream. The webinar will focus on these activities – or lack thereof – and will outline how the mobile market will change as several adjacent industries are digitized.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- What were the most important mobile service provider announcements at MWC?
- Which mobile service providers are standing out?
- Do MWC announcements indicate mobile service providers are trying hard to grow past their connectivity legacy?
- Which verticals are mobile service providers focusing on?
- Should mobile service providers wait for 5G, or act now?
- Robotics as a Service is the Key to Unlocking the Next Phase of Market Development
- Building Practical IoT Security to Preempt Tomorrow’s Cyberattacks - Sponsored by Rambus
- Identity of Things - Rethinking IoT Platform Services as Connections Exceed 50 Billion
- Demystifying Blockchain – Are We Overcooking Opportunities, Applications, and Key GTM Concepts?
- Location Platforms: Value Chain Analysis, Technology Innovation & Business Transformation