Are Mobile Service Providers Doomed to Marginalization?
Date: Thursday, March 8 2018, 2 p.m. US/Eastern
This webinar will cover mobile service provider announcements at MWC and will assess how their latest activities indicate future growth. Mobile service providers aim to address enterprise verticals, including manufacturing, transport and utilities, but have done little to truly address opportunities in these areas and build internal expertise before 5G is mainstream. The webinar will focus on these activities – or lack thereof – and will outline how the mobile market will change as several adjacent industries are digitized.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- What were the most important mobile service provider announcements at MWC?
- Which mobile service providers are standing out?
- Do MWC announcements indicate mobile service providers are trying hard to grow past their connectivity legacy?
- Which verticals are mobile service providers focusing on?
- Should mobile service providers wait for 5G, or act now?
- 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Smart Home Data: A Golden Goose Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
- The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?