ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle Update
Date: Thursday, Sept. 15 2016, 11 a.m. US/Eastern
A diverse range of active safety systems are now available on an equally diverse range of model types and price points largely thanks to safety ratings agencies, such as EuroNCAP, reflecting fitment 5 in star ratings. Players from across the ecosystems have begun looking at what new services can be enabled by ADAS sensors beyond the safety use case. 2016 has also seen semi-autonomous driving under greater scrutiny with a number of highly-automated driving launches in the pipeline, but also a number of questions about the safety implications of mixed systems.
This webinar will explore the HMI required to enable safe semi-autonomous driving, the case for waiting until fully driverless operation is available, and ecosystem readiness for driverless vehicles from a technology and business model perspective.
- 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi: New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Smart Home Data: A Golden Goose Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Mobile Innovation and Investment: Market Shapers and Those in the Slipstream
- The Retail Revolution: Will Robotics and AI Save Bricks and Mortar?