Stephanie Lawrence, Research Analyst at ABI Research, conducts research and analysis in relation to wearable devices, including smartwatches, wearable cameras, wearable scanners, hearables, smart glasses, and more. Topics Stephanie covers include enterprise wearables, device types, platforms, and market data.
Prior to joining ABI Research, Stephanie produced volumes of research and analysis and performed extensive laboratory work, which involved collecting, processing, and analyzing samples from both the field and museums. She was also involved in various voluntary works, a founding member of her school’s Fair Trade group, and a promotion officer for Raise and Give at her university.
Stephanie earned a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from Plymouth University in Geology.
Stephanie Lawrence in the News
- ABI Research: Applying data analytics to wearables provides further benefit
- Wearable data analytics IoT market to reach $838mn by 2022
- The Unexpected Role of Wearables in Retail
- Dressing Up Enterprise Mobility With Wearables
- Google Glass May Help Boost Enterprise Wearables Revenue, But Security Is A Concern
- ABI: Enterprises Must Establish Clear Security Protocols for Wearables
- Enterprise Wearables Predicted to Top $55 Billion by 2022, Driven by Advances in Data Security
- Add Security for BYOD to Really Take Off
- Business Technology News
- Patient Experience Gets a Boost with IoT
- 10 Best Business Hands-Free and AR Headsets
- How Wearable Scanners Aid in Automation, Mobility, Efficiency
- Wearable Scanner Sales Forecast to Triple by 2021
- Could Apple Tap into the Enterprise Wearable Ring Scanner Market?
- Report: More Monitoring for mHealth Devices