Ryan is part of the IoE, Enterprise and M2M practice and focuses on conducting research and analysis for M2M and IoT services as they apply to healthcare and other verticals.
He is based out of Scottsdale, Arizona.
Past Experience, Membership, Accolades and Media
Ryan previously worked for Designer Products in Arizona where he provided marketing, product development, and business advice to clients ranging from construction to retail and health & wellness.
Ryan earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business in Marketing and Innovation & New Idea Management.
Ryan Harbison in the News
- Many IoT Partner Programs Successfully Maturing
- Vendor IoT Partner Programs Are Getting Better All The Time, ABI Research Finds
- Functional, Fashionable, and Fabulous Wearable Tech
- Self-Healing Tech Could Lead to More Durable Wearables
- PTC Completes Acquisition of Vuforia
- ABI Research Sees 17 Percent CAGR For Connected Medical Equipment
- IoT services to increase lab test efficiency
- Pharmacy Choice - Pharmaceutical News - ABI Research -Hospitals to Benefit Most As Internet of Things Services Increase Lab Test Efficiency to 3.02 Billion More Tests by 2020