Ryan Harbison is a Research Analyst contributing to the M2M, IoT, & IoE practice at ABI Research, with a focus on IoT ecosystems, partner programs, and the overall value chain across consumer and enterprise applications.
Ryan previously worked for Designer Products in Arizona where he provided marketing, product development, and business advice to clients ranging from construction to retail, to health and wellness.
Ryan earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business in Marketing and Innovation & New Idea Management.
Ryan Harbison in the News
- Integrating an EAM system with ERP makes sense, but isn't easy
- Take the Complexity Out of the Possible: Research Firm Calls for Simplified, Integrated IoT Services to Inspire Adoption
- Many IoT Partner Programs Successfully Maturing
- Vendor IoT Partner Programs Are Getting Better All The Time, ABI Research Finds
- Functional, Fashionable, and Fabulous Wearable Tech
- Self-Healing Tech Could Lead to More Durable Wearables
- PTC Completes Acquisition of Vuforia
- ABI Research Sees 17 Percent CAGR For Connected Medical Equipment
- IoT services to increase lab test efficiency
- Pharmacy Choice - Pharmaceutical News - ABI Research -Hospitals to Benefit Most As Internet of Things Services Increase Lab Test Efficiency to 3.02 Billion More Tests by 2020