Mobile Accessories and Wearables Market Share and Forecasts
- Identify how the impact of COVID-19 is affecting the wearables and accessories markets.
- Identify potential market gaps and plan effectively for future products and devices by understanding the wider competitive landscape.
- Prepare optimal roadmaps and product timelines for wearables and mobile accessories based on projected market penetration.
- Identify and target the largest global and regional growth opportunities for wearables to ensure resources are directed effectively.
- Identify and address current trends, including penetration of wireless and cellular connectivity, within the wearables and mobile accessories markets to ensure that future products reflect market needs.
- Understand what product types will remain popular and which ones are losing interest to ensure that roadmaps are effective.
5G Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- COVID-19 Market Impact – Understand short- and mid-term effects on market sizing, vendors and forecasts across mobile device markets, including mobile phones and smartphones, media tablets, mobile broadband modems (MBBs), fixed wireless access (FWA) CPE, and connected notebook PCs.
- Keep pace with the changing landscape of the devices industry under current challenging conditions, notably as the market moves to 5G, reflected in data sets and granular 5G segmentation, including smartphone modems and RF front end (RFEE).
- Prepare optimal roadmap and product timelines for 5G mobile devices based on projected market penetration rates, including the growth of mmWave.
- Understand future 5G mobile product growth markets and effectively serve end user requirements.
- Identify and better target key 5G market players to help form critical partnership agreements with device vendors and associated component suppliers.
- Pinpoint key global and regional growth opportunities for 5G mobile devices.
- Identify potential gaps in existing mobile devices markets and plan effectively for future devices by understanding the differentiation and strength of the wider competitive landscape.