People Tracking for Enterprise: Lone Worker and Offender Monitoring Solutions
- Optimize market reach by understanding which industries would largely benefit from worker monitoring.
- Determines the roles of different technologies within the two market segments, specifically outlining the role of LPWA and the opportunities for LPWA technologies in the worker monitoring segment.
- Highlights specific device/application requirements for each specific industry for worker monitoring solutions.
Digital Factory Data
- Identify and better target the largest growth opportunities for connectivity, data, and value-added services in manufacturing and industrial.
- Prepare optimal roadmap and product timelines in the face of COVID-19.
- Prioritize GTM based on industry, application, and use case adoption.
- Understand regional differences and how the Industry 4.0 value chain is changing.
Systems Integrators and Professional Services in a Manufacturing Setting
- Identify which system integrators (SIs) are the best fit for a potential project.
- Prepare for competing against suppliers in terms of understanding their capabilities and partner networks.
- Understand the issues concerning commissioning and working with SIs and professional services firms.