The Impacts of the Chipset Shortage on the Payment Cards Market
- Identify and better understand the impacts of the chip shortage on the payment cards market, as it relates to expected impact on volumes and longevity.
- Pinpoint the questions that need answering in order to better prepare and manage chip allocations.
- Understand chip shortage market considerations and expectations to help better identify the appropriate recommendations to help navigate through this turbulent time.
Digital First Neo and Challenger Banks Driving Technology Innovation
- Make informed decisions as it relates to the most widely adopted service and product offerings and which of those lead to channeling new revenue streams.
- Optimize regional sales and marketing outreach by understanding current market dynamics and regional differences in offerings from neo and challenger banks.
- Identify and better target the largest growth opportunities as it relates to regional adoption of neobanking.
- Focus efforts where they need to be focused by recognizing different business models and value-added services and which will lead to profitability.
Identity and Access Management Solutions for the IoT
- Explore an IoT-focused framework for Identity and Access Management bolstered with cloud, data, device and user-centric insights.
- Ascertain the key opportunities and challenges when tackling a hybrid version of IAM fused with both user and machine ID, IoT security and device management, along with cloud operations and data governance.
- Evaluate whether or not it matters to incorporate a version of IoT machine ID from devices, software, APIs and cloud platforms onto the existing user ID archetype of traditional IT IAM.