One-Stop Shop Solution
NTT, a technology services subsidiary affiliated with Communications Service Provider (CSP) NTT Docomo, has rolled-out its LTE/5G private network platform for enterprises in early August 2021. The platform aims to run cloud-native architecture and provide customized portals with self-service management capabilities for Chief Information Officers (CIOs). Other features of the comprehensive solution include:
- On the end-device front, the private 5G platform includes eSIM and SIM capabilities augmented with roaming contracts in over 190 countries.
- Global 3GPP-supported spectrum assets for exclusive communications.
- 24/7 operations centers with remote monitoring and self-service portals.
- Offers enhanced security in accessing private applications using Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) framework.
- The solution is pre-integrated with network and software partners also includes a suite of digital app development and system integration capabilities, allowing enterprises to secure, scale and segment their network flexibly.
You must be a subscriber to view this ABI Insight.
To find out more about subscribing contact a representative about purchasing options.