A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
After a somewhat quiet 2018 in terms of new virtual reality (VR) hardware, 2019 is off to a much quicker start and is looking to maintain that pace throughout the year. Oculus has its Quest and Rift S; HTC has VIVE Focus Plus, VIVE Cosmos, and the recent eye-tracking refresh VIVE Pro Eye; HP is getting involved with its reverb head-mounted display (HMD); Valve, the company behind PC platform Steam, has teased its Index HMD; and rumors are swirling about a wireless follow-up to Sony PSVR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases