The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
Connected industrial control systems are still lagging behind in cybersecurity technologies. While the underlying premise of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is pushing for an ever-increasing number of connected nodes, cybersecurity technologies and procedures are so massively lagging behind that the danger of critical failure is a threat that industry players are not well-equipped to combat.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update