ABB and Dassault Systèmes Partner to Offer Combined Software Portfolio
Since its launch of CATIA back in 1981, Dassault Systèmes has provided advanced software tools for industrial applications. It continues to deliver the design tools of CATIA and SOLIDWORKS along with DELMIA for manufacturing operations management (MOM), SIMULIA for simulation, ENOVIA for collaboration tools, and a few other brands together on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The strategy is that all these products share common data and a common interface for a unified tool chain.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plant Simulation Software Could Drive Industrial Technology Transformations
- Cloud-Based Contract Manufacturing Gets New Money but Misses on Service Delivery
- Generative Design Total Lifetime Value Calculator
- ABB and Dassault Systèmes Partner to Offer Combined Software Portfolio
- IoT Market Tracker: Manufacturing