Cloud-Based Contract Manufacturing Gets New Money but Misses on Service Delivery
Cloud-based contract manufacturing just got a boost. Fictiv, a savvy California startup looking to transform hardware manufacturing, closed a US$33 million Series C funding round—more than double its previous bench—for a total investment of US$58 million to date. The latest round will be used to accelerate the company’s effort to digitalize and automate the manufacturing workflow.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plant Simulation Software Could Drive Industrial Technology Transformations
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update