Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
Map vendors are responding to challenges from internet giants in the digital map market. Traditional business models have been eroded by the emergence of new advertisement-based revenue models. At the same time, map vendors are also looking to enhance and optimize their operation and capabilities using artificial intelligence (AI). This ABI Research executive foresight will look into recent market developments around the adoption of AI in the digital mapping industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update