Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
Taiwanese service provider Chunghwa Telecom announced in January that it will use G.hn adapters from Comtrend to enhance users’ at-home connectivity options through Multimedia over Coax (MoCA) and powerline connectivity. Chunghwa Telecom provides FTTx broadband service to more than 4 million homes in Taiwan. The launch of G.hn adapters is one of Chunghwa Telecom’s strategies to assure its FTTx broadband subscribers receive gigabit service throughout their homes, reducing Wi-Fi network problems in broadband homes and associated technical assistance costs. Wi-Fi sees its own advancements as time progresses, but these alternative options widen the footprint for better connectivity across variables in environment, equipment, and use cases.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video