Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
Amazon is driving at least 49% of the United States’ e-commerce sales. Notably, the company recently updated wording in its annual 10-K to add companies that provide “transportation and logistics services" and detail “intense competition” from a number of companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial Battery Electric Fleets Must Address Impact of Temperature Extremes on Range
- Commercial Telematics Market Data
- Amazon Formalizes Competition with Shippers
- IoT Market Tracker: Fleet Management
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation