Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
In February 2019, German e-commerce retailer Zalando announced the deployment of GreyOrange’s Butler robots within a 30,000 square-meter fulfillment center in Sweden, one of the retailer’s fastest growing territories. This follows last year’s announcement that Zalando acquired a minority stake in Magazino, a Munich-based warehouse robotics firm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: Retail
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots