The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
Based on a recent ABI Research report (AN-4946), Autonomy Solution Providers (ASPs) are beginning to compete extensively in the mobile robot space, adding vendor-independent technology stacks for navigation, perception, motion control, and general mobility to the mobile robotics market. Facing them are Mobile Robot Providers (MRPs) like Fetch Robotics, Waypoint, and more traditional vendors who are focusing on integrated robotic platforms as opposed to retrofitting forklifts, Tuggers, industrial floor cleaners, et al.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers