Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
Royole’s FlexiPai, the first smartphone to be truly identified as foldable, came to market in November 2018 and paved the way for a whole host of vendors set to venture into the foldable phone category. Now that Samsung has also announced its foldable Galaxy Fold and Huawei showed its Mate X at this year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC), more smartphone vendors are gearing up to debut foldable devices over the coming months and foldable smartphones look set to be a major trend for 2019.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices