SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
While investments have poured into driverless technology, today’s difficult market demands considerations of cost, efficiency, and safety. OEMs and their suppliers realize they need to justify these investments by giving semi-autonomous systems that extra boost.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: OEM Telematics
- IoT Market Tracker: Aftermarket Telematics
- BMW and Daimler Cooperate on Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data