Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
Multimodal AI is a burgeoning field of AI that involves the combination of different modalities of data to build unique systems. Today most multimodal AI systems are supported in the cloud, but as they move to the edge they will drive purchases of heterogenous edge systems and could potentially drive demand for custom multimodal processors.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning