Why Public Transport Authorities Need to Embrace the MaaS Opportunity
With the shift away from personally owned transportation modes, mobility as a service (MaaS) and mobility on demand (MOD) are considered increasingly more critical in order to offer a seamless commuter experience alongside the rise of use cases including ride hailing, e-scooters, and bike sharing.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: Metering
- IoT Market Tracker: Transportation
- IoT Market Tracker: Utilities
- Phones, Homes, and Cameras: Setting the Stage for a Consumer-Centric Approach to the Biometrics Evolution
- Gait over Here! Will China’s Machine Vision and AI Startups Help Gait Biometric Recognition Back on Its Feet?