Polycarbonate: Gemalto and IDEMIA Pioneer Laser Color Security Solutions
While mobile and digital credentials are finding an area of growth in the government ID market, physical credentials and related security features are still significant for regions that either have no facility to introduce digital identities or have no need for them. Technological advances implemented on the increasing popular polycarbonate documents in the smart card security market are being championed by Gemalto and IDEMIA, arguably the biggest players in the government ID arena, commanding a combined government ID smart card market share of more than 45%.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update