CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
At CES 2019, wearable device vendors showcased their latest products, which offer a greater number of features than the original smartwatches and fitness trackers, allowing them to also be used as medical devices. Obstacles to deploying these devices will include obtaining medical clearance, ensuring adequate battery life, and cost considerations, among others.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience