CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
At CES 2019, wearable device vendors showcased their latest products, which offer a greater number of features than the original smartwatches and fitness trackers, allowing them to also be used as medical devices. Obstacles to deploying these devices will include obtaining medical clearance, ensuring adequate battery life, and cost considerations, among others.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach