What Awaits the Telco Ecosystem as it Targets Manufacturing?
Nokia, one of the big three telecom equipment vendors, has created a private LTE network with China Unicom for a BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. plant (BMW Group JV) in China. The plant will feature connected video surveillance equipment, asset tracking, connected tools, connected PLCs, connected AGVs, and various other equipment with Multi-access Edge computing (MEC) over the private LTE network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ABI Research Announces Latest Executive Foresights and Upcoming Speaking Engagements at Mobile World Congress 2019
- What Awaits the Telco Ecosystem as it Targets Manufacturing?
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Key Technology Applications in Automotive Manufacturing
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- Industrial Equipment Tracker