What Awaits the Telco Ecosystem as it Targets Manufacturing?
Nokia, one of the big three telecom equipment vendors, has created a private LTE network with China Unicom for a BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. plant (BMW Group JV) in China. The plant will feature connected video surveillance equipment, asset tracking, connected tools, connected PLCs, connected AGVs, and various other equipment with Multi-access Edge computing (MEC) over the private LTE network.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ABI Research Announces Latest Executive Foresights and Upcoming Speaking Engagements at Mobile World Congress 2019
- Plant Simulation Software Could Drive Industrial Technology Transformations
- Industrial 5G at Hannover Messe
- Cloud-Based Contract Manufacturing Gets New Money but Misses on Service Delivery
- ABB and Dassault Systèmes Partner to Offer Combined Software Portfolio
- Webinar: Top Industrial Technologies to Watch Out for at Hannover Messe 2019