Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
Netflix is counting on improved accessibility to streaming content increasing market shares in areas with limited adoption currently. High mobile device penetration and increasing mobile network coverage mean that offering mobile-only subscriptions is a sensible strategy, but content and technology choices will be important factors to consider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content