Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
Netflix is counting on improved accessibility to streaming content increasing market shares in areas with limited adoption currently. High mobile device penetration and increasing mobile network coverage mean that offering mobile-only subscriptions is a sensible strategy, but content and technology choices will be important factors to consider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact