Cracking Down on Personal Information: Legitimacy for Backdoors and Anti-Encryption
Online privacy and consumer protection are obviously topics of concern when bills like the one recently approved by Australia allow law enforcement and government entities to circumvent encryption to obtain personal data. How the tech giants, end users, and other legislative entities respond will be interesting to watch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Phones, Homes, and Cameras: Setting the Stage for a Consumer-Centric Approach to the Biometrics Evolution
- Gait over Here! Will China’s Machine Vision and AI Startups Help Gait Biometric Recognition Back on Its Feet?
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- UK Government Proposes Mobile Application for Settling EU Citizens Post-Brexit
- Why Public Transport Authorities Need to Embrace the MaaS Opportunity