Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
Hardware and software companies face a tall order in addressing the unique cybersecurity issues faced by autonomous vehicles, as countries issue new standards that must be met. The software and the hardware must complement one another in order to provide a secure end-to-end solution, which presents both challenges and collaborative opportunities.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update