Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
Manufacturing got smart when companies figured out how to make products in one market and sell them in another. Today, we call this supply chain logistics. But somewhere along the way, the innovation chain connecting supply (manufacturing) and logistics (the supporting infrastructure) started to diverge. Now, the industrial sector is scrambling to catch up; change the way products are designed; rethink the way they are produced; and improve the way they are sold, serviced, and delivered.
To find out more about subscribing:
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- LPWA Network Technologies Outlook for 2019
- Additive Manufacturing Market Tracker
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?