Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
Discrete, and to a lesser extent, process manufacturing is where robotics found their worth during the last 50 years. Given the established nature of this market, venture funds and commentary have been focused on the deployment of robotics outside of manufacturing environments; toward other heavy industries, logistics, retail, hospitality, and consumer products. But going forward, a significant amount of revenue related to robotics will remain focused in manufacturing, and the use of robots in this space will become far more expansive and sophisticated.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers