Overcoming the RTLS Scalability Challenge
Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS) have at last reached the mindset transition state, where a given technology ceases to be a fresh novelty that attracts customers largely because of curiosity and hyperbolic promises and now must provide proof of fast ROI, ease of deployment, and scalability. While there is a very large potential market for RTLS to grow into, including smart manufacturing, healthcare, proximity services in retail, wayfinding in airports, shopping malls, and hotels, among others, adoption of RTLS has been relatively slow, and many potential consumers are still skeptical of the IoT. While this slow adoption can be attributed to many factors, the most important one is scalability, which is the selective pressure that will drive the consolidation of the currently fragmented RTLS ecosystem.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Overcoming the RTLS Scalability Challenge
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies Market Update
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies
- Low-Power GNSS Solutions to Open New Possibilities in IoT
- Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market