On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain
On-demand warehousing platforms are starting to gather momentum within the logistics sector as several startups and spin-outs jostle for position to disrupt the market. These digital platforms connect warehouse owners with companies needing additional storage space or fulfillment capacity on a short-term basis. Retailers and goods owners are able to easily search by location for available warehouses with the necessary features and facilities, and then complete the necessary administrative processes on the same platform, vastly simplifying the traditional leasing process.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing