MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
Mobile Service Providers (MSPs) are at a turning point in their history. On the one hand, most MSPs have widely accepted that in recent years they have failed to lead the market and capture new, emerging opportunities resulting from the data explosion and the digitization of customers. On the other hand, changing macrotrends in the form of regulations and new technology development seem to be opening new doors for MSPs bold enough to target new revenues.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?