MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
Mobile Service Providers (MSPs) are at a turning point in their history. On the one hand, most MSPs have widely accepted that in recent years they have failed to lead the market and capture new, emerging opportunities resulting from the data explosion and the digitization of customers. On the other hand, changing macrotrends in the form of regulations and new technology development seem to be opening new doors for MSPs bold enough to target new revenues.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective