Major Contracts and Investment Continue to Prove Value and Confidence in Augmented Reality
The fact that the U.S. Army has signed a significant contract for AR technology is proof that AR is maturing and value has been identified, which will be noted by consumers interested in adopting the technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Location-Based VR Remains a Highlight in the Industry, but IMAX Shows It Is Still Early Days
- Why Big AR Names Falling Is a Positive Market Indicator
- Tesla Joins the AR Fray as the Automotive Industry Leads a Push Toward the Digitization Horizon
- Major Contracts and Investment Continue to Prove Value and Confidence in Augmented Reality
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality