Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
Companies delivering content directly to consumers are reexamining their strategies and expanding both their efforts and their original programming. In order to remain competitive in a growing international field of streaming services, incumbents must continue to evolve and adapt their offerings.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking