The IoT Network That Has Always Been There
Imagine a single IoT network that is cost-effective enough to send 10,000 messages per device each month, for a monthly subscription fee of US$1. Imagine a single IoT network that is globally available and guaranteed to persist for as long as you need it. Finally, imagine that such a network is already up and running and just waiting for you to connect your devices to it. It sounds too good to be true, but this is the premise of Thingstream, an USSD-over-MQTT-based IoT messaging service.
To find out more about subscribing:
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- LPWA Network Technologies Outlook for 2019
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators