5G A Key Factor in UAV Traffic Management
Operation Zenith in Manchester provides an interesting outlook for the deployment of Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) in the United Kingdom. ABI Research argues that 5G should be considered as the de facto connectivity option that will further enable UTM in airspace management.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition