5G A Key Factor in UAV Traffic Management
Operation Zenith in Manchester provides an interesting outlook for the deployment of Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) in the United Kingdom. ABI Research argues that 5G should be considered as the de facto connectivity option that will further enable UTM in airspace management.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment