Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
Industrial companies have used geometric topology optimization for several years now and are using it more because they have increased the use cases for Additive Manufacturing (AM). Topology optimization involves changing the geometric shape of a product given a set of constraints to improve its performance. Generative design takes this up a step by creating, or generating, the geometric shapes from nothing rather than changing the existing shapes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plant Simulation Software Could Drive Industrial Technology Transformations
- Cloud-Based Contract Manufacturing Gets New Money but Misses on Service Delivery
- ABB and Dassault Systèmes Partner to Offer Combined Software Portfolio
- Webinar: Top Industrial Technologies to Watch Out for at Hannover Messe 2019
- Industrial Solution Quarterly Update