Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
Industrial companies have used geometric topology optimization for several years now and are using it more because they have increased the use cases for Additive Manufacturing (AM). Topology optimization involves changing the geometric shape of a product given a set of constraints to improve its performance. Generative design takes this up a step by creating, or generating, the geometric shapes from nothing rather than changing the existing shapes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Awaits the Telco Ecosystem as it Targets Manufacturing?
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Key Technology Applications in Automotive Manufacturing
- Smart Workforces: Transformative Technologies for New Employment Paradigms
- Industrial Equipment Tracker