Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT Are Necessary Components of the Digital Transformation Journey
Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the Internet of Things (IoT) make for an ideal combination of technologies for businesses that rely on machine production and invest in both financial and human capital resources to secure daily operation and high-quality results. AR, AI, and IoT can combine to prevent errors to maintain high production, to accelerate task flow, and to increase employee efficiency. Capturing real-time data and translating that into in actionable information is key. It allows employees to accurately diagnose errors and immediately respond or to prevent issues in the first place through ongoing analytics and monitoring. These technologies have synergy in their strengths but also in their requirements to reach their full potential: network quality, cloud-supported platforms, sophisticated hardware and software, and more can delay implementations and progress. Consequently, expected technological advancements in these areas will impact AR, AI, and IoT and will enable businesses to maximize their total performance and eliminate losses by deploying these solutions in their operations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases