Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
Telco infrastructure vendors are increasingly pursuing new-growth opportunities beyond the traditional telco value chain. In tandem with the core telco market, there is growing interest in nurturing a disruptive growth wave coming from industrial digitalization and automation. Specifically, vendors are investing in new technologies that aim to replace the inefficient legacy industrial structure(s) of today with new automated and converged processes set to redefine the inner workings of asset-heavy enterprise segments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?