Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
Telco infrastructure vendors are increasingly pursuing new-growth opportunities beyond the traditional telco value chain. In tandem with the core telco market, there is growing interest in nurturing a disruptive growth wave coming from industrial digitalization and automation. Specifically, vendors are investing in new technologies that aim to replace the inefficient legacy industrial structure(s) of today with new automated and converged processes set to redefine the inner workings of asset-heavy enterprise segments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective