Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
Intel exudes confidence after announcing the impending large-scale shipments of its XMM 8160 5G modem. Partnerships with companies like Apple and Spreadtrum will only help to cement Intel’s lead in the market as it marches boldly into the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned