Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
Intel exudes confidence after announcing the impending large-scale shipments of its XMM 8160 5G modem. Partnerships with companies like Apple and Spreadtrum will only help to cement Intel’s lead in the market as it marches boldly into the future.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Industrial 5G at Hannover Messe
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets