The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
1nce is a cellular connectivity service provider for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. 1nce announced itself in March 2018 at the Mobile World Congress and in August 2018 opened an online shop to allow its services to be purchased. 1nce had been accepting preorders since March, but the opening of its online shop effectively marked the service provider’s official commercial launch and the commercial availability of its in-house connectivity management platform. Aimed at IoT applications with low data volumes, 1nce is offering €10 plans that last for 10 years. The company markets itself as “Europe’s first data flat rate for the Internet of Things.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- LPWA Network Technologies Outlook for 2019
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators