Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
Nokia is now laser focused on diversifying its revenue portfolio using its expertise in networking as well as its increasing capabilities in software and services. In its recent Global Analyst Forum, held November 5–7 at the Nokia Bell Labs in Murray Hills, New Jersey (United States), the company stressed its commitment to grow its revenues by driving connectivity and digitization in enterprise markets. This is a prime example of a network vendor with a comprehensive UnTelco strategy—a strategy that understands the opportunity provided by new sectors beyond its traditional carrier market. Among multiple enterprise markets, Nokia has identified the industrial Internet of Things (IoT) as a leading growth area.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation