ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
ForeScout Technologies, a U.S.-based firm focusing on cybersecurity since 2000, has been making a successful pivot to the Internet of Things (IoT) security space in the last few years. The firm just announced the acquisition of SecurityMatters for US$113 million. SecurityMatters is a European-based outfit that specializes in industrial cyber-resilience. Its flagship product, SilentDefense, provides security for Operational Technology (OT) networks, primarily in critical infrastructure industries such as electric power, oil and gas, water, chemicals, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and infrastructure.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective