Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage
Over the past several months, reports issued by the U.S. government have highlighted concerns about the economic and national security concerns that China’s government policies have raised regarding the growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. These reports have already had a substantial impact on influencing U.S. laws and policies, from trade actions such as the recent tariffs imposed on China to the ban on the federal government using certain telecommunications equipment manufactured by Chinese state-owned companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop