Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage
Over the past several months, reports issued by the U.S. government have highlighted concerns about the economic and national security concerns that China’s government policies have raised regarding the growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. These reports have already had a substantial impact on influencing U.S. laws and policies, from trade actions such as the recent tariffs imposed on China to the ban on the federal government using certain telecommunications equipment manufactured by Chinese state-owned companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules