Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage
Over the past several months, reports issued by the U.S. government have highlighted concerns about the economic and national security concerns that China’s government policies have raised regarding the growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. These reports have already had a substantial impact on influencing U.S. laws and policies, from trade actions such as the recent tariffs imposed on China to the ban on the federal government using certain telecommunications equipment manufactured by Chinese state-owned companies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The SMART IoT Act and the Continued Absence of U.S. Public Sector Guidance
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions