Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
As the automotive landscape shifts from traditional vehicle ownership to mobility-as-a-service, companies may want to consider creating a separate mobility/autonomous division or a spin-off with the ability to lead the plunge into new business models and technologies that focus on vehicle autonomy.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update