Investigating the Role of Big Data in Digital Security Analytics
Misinterpretation of big data in security analytics is causing turbulence in market landscapes, with poorly implemented solutions that are set to have a detrimental effect over time. The definition of big data in security should include a larger intelligence pool, a greater partnership ecosystem, and the potential to elevate security through superior machine-learning design.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why There is No Technological Silver Bullet to Address Mobile Ticketing
- Phones, Homes, and Cameras: Setting the Stage for a Consumer-Centric Approach to the Biometrics Evolution
- Gait over Here! Will China’s Machine Vision and AI Startups Help Gait Biometric Recognition Back on Its Feet?
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- UK Government Proposes Mobile Application for Settling EU Citizens Post-Brexit