Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
With 2019 marking the first full year of Apple XS, XS Max, and XR device shipments, market hype pertaining to eSIM continues, driven by a level of uncertainly and fear as it relates to the potential impact not only on the traditional SIM card market but also in terms of disrupting Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) subscription business models.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems